Hidden jems or iOS games that are off the chart?

Hi.

So I was sscroling through the iOS app directory over at applevis trying to find something new to play. Problem is, my search came up with no real interesting results, mostly just the usual suspects like the LJN, urm, blindfold games, CMR and that stuff.

So, I'm wondering, are there people around here playing games on iOS that are not really known by many blind people but are still playable? Not necessarily voice over accessible, I'm just talking playable.

An example I'd have would be street fighter champion edition. It's playable, not really accessible with voice over and almost no blind player knows the thing.
so, are there other games like this, hidden jems so to speak?

Greetings Moritz.