Re: Early Access room

They should be able too. Richard, Senderman, Jayde, Carter and Erin are all admins, its just that R and S just have custom ranks. They also proposed to make the gift request room, so thats proof enough that they can do it. @Lia, I think if we have a dedicated room for Baytas alphas etc, there'll be less squabble, and the devs room can be for asking questions, advertising extensions, includes etc. I think what Manamon_Player meant to say was, the new posts link may become more cluttered because of the newww posts in that room, but that's an easy workaround. Just skip the heading

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : masonasons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : the blind cupcake via Audiogames-reflector