Re: clones are nice

@33: putting it simply, I meaned, that just because the new account's name is Techgirl, that doesn't automatically mean that it was hacked by Techgirl, who seems to be a real person. In post #26, I wrote my proofs for that.

Also gender of course doesn't really matter here, computers are equally accessible for men as well as women, so anyone can use their potential.

it is simple to renew the account, but if real Techgirl once wanted to join this community and it wasn't her who hacked Simter's account, what is very possible, if not directly probable, then she might be mistreatedfor something she didn't do. That's why I'm trying to explayn that true identity of hacker is still UNKNOWN and we shouldn't make guesses without proofs.
That's all about post #26.
#28 then is just a proof, that account with current name Techgirl really belongs to Simter, despite its quite changed nature.

Best regards

Rastislav

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector