Re: I Have to Use Jaws For a Few Hours, and Here Are My Thoughts

devinprater wrote:

So, I got the free sponsored version of JAWS, active until June 30th or so, and found that yes, JAWS could tell where the pictures are. It couldn't tell me if the pictures overlap with text, but at least I got my work done.

could you provide a bit more detail into this? it can come in handy when setting a document signature for example.
In regards to this, I have never had to do such work and doubt I will... but I remember when doing some slideshows a few years back when using powerpoint, NVDA did tell you if you were overlapping with text and so on, but of course visual help was the best because there were cases in which what NVDA reported was just totally wrong.