Re: clones are nice

Here's the uneditted version of simter's first post: The second one was editted  by  simter himself, as he thought it would be hard for you guys to understand:

I'm not sure if he editted it, but this is as it is in our chat history.

Techgirl is a person that tried to hack me before. She also clames to have the sources to my games, so fighting arena and escape. Was never able to prove that fact though. Also for that tonio has chat logs, i know cause i was in a call with him, and if he comes back he will surely post them.

As for Electro, he really agrivates me. I really don't like people being sexist, because I've personally seen the things women, my mother, can do. It gets me very, very very, ragy at those things.
Erin, we're human. Accidents will happen, although this is the second time you've let something slide. The biggest red flag, for me at least, was the fact that simter was against Charlie becoming Haily, and now he's techgirl? That's why I asked him wtf. But when tonio comes on, we should have more evidence

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dash via Audiogames-reflector