Re: Grand theft Accessibility Has Arrived!

Honestly, I'm shocked that everyone around here is going "how great this mod is!" and people are bashing those who pirated it just to give it a fair try (wouldn't you before you buy the game?) Well I got it from Steam, and I'm having the same issue with the generation of the save file. Dying several times does not generate it when I restart. I can't use M and middle click to bring up my phone. No I do not have a joystick or controller because the ThunderPRO PXN2113 does not have Windows 10 drivers, so I'm out of luck. But the basic question remains: Why did I waste $35 when I could have stuck with the pirated game if this saving issue is something on both? Oh yeah that's right, to get Liam's approval and support, of course. That was a very valid and great reason to buy the game! But playability is still 0, because nobody has bothered to head on address this saving issue. Thanks oh very supportive community.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomecki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MichaelJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : theextreme via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector