Re: Service A I no longer working on RetroArch

Yes I have one, I've even tried to generate a new one just to be sure... And that new one still not working. Yes I've configured it in RetroArch, in the retroarch.cfg file.
I don't know if it helps, but in the same time this issue occured, another one happened... When I look on the list of cores avalable for download, I don't see DESmume 2015 core now... I saw it before the problem, and now I only see DESmume Core.
Maybe it could be usefull.

Later