Re: Getting started with native instruments in contact player in reaper?

Honestly...wow. The Joshua Bellviolin is really good. I have the symrhony  essentials from NI that comes with komplete 12 Ultimate, so I'll probaly just stick with that for now, and Session Strings for legato parts.
For pianos, I'd say that I am content with all of the pianos that NI bundles in, and I probably wouldn't need another piano, as there are like 7 different ones.
I honestly don't really like pattern instruments (like phrasing instruments), as they never seem to have the right pattern that I'm looking for. Or, like Scarbee Funk Guitari' the chords I look for aren't available right off the bat.
I'd really like to find a synth with a large, wide, fat monophonic lead, but I don't know enough about synthesis and   don't know what I would look for to find them.
Quick question regarding Session Horns Pro if anyone has it: how exactly do you trigger smart voicing from the keyboard itself? I asked someone from NI, and they said that it should be there, but I cannot find it.
i love the fact that we as blind people can enjoy all of these NKS compatible libraries.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector