Re: Dissidia Final Fantasy: a Final Fantasy game we can all enjoy

Hi,
Thank you for doing this.  I started playing this the other day and admittedly had no idea what I was doing and just pressing buttons while attempting to figure out what was happening.
I'm so looking forward to getting into this game and experiencing it with you all in here.
Has anybody had any luck with the second one for psp?  I know the first is a lot easier to navigate, just curious.
Also, have any of you played much of final fantasy x?  I'm considering picking  it up.
I'm very, very excited to get lost in this game, if you couldn't tell.  Haven't been this excited for a long time.  Customisation and rpg mechanics are things I don't get to experience much, so I can't wait.