Re: A few questions about python accessibility

I'm not sure how well this would work in python, but if you mod your speak function to point to a text control (what me and mason do in pure basic, also able to use just tolk for jaws users) sighted people can also use it. I'm not intirely sure if wx has something similar to pb text gadgets, but it's certainly worth a look.