Re: rb farm - public beta 3/4, new update, is ready for release

I can help with sounds as well! I got some recordings and things, plus I could make some kind of music when you needed to persecute and chase animals, that will give the game some movement, (though I really also like the relaxed aspect of it, not all games need to be about grueling action and running all the time). This is actually a pretty fun game. Also,not sure if you have checked it out before, but in the developer's room there is a sticky post with sound resources . Some of what is being posted there, including sounds from zapsplat are farm ones. I also saw this one the other day but apparently its down now. Not sure if the bbc sound fx library would be a legal thing to use, as it says that sound can be used for personal, education or research use only but they have wonderful ones there.
quick edit> Just remembered this one with lots of hq farm sounds

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : liseo via Audiogames-reflector