Re: hi assault freak

hi.
i fear because of some reasons: first: my father told to my mother when he met her in 2002 that she must to choose between the messianic congregation and him.
she chose him, and don't going today to the congregation.
i feel that also she stopped believ.
second: my father saw sometimes that i going to messianic or christian website, and disconected the wyfy, so that i would not have an internet.
so, i believ in jesus and my father even doesn't know about that.
so these are the reasons that i fear my father, and maybe even don't like him.
kamochek.