Re: What's your picks for accessible/blindie android Phones?

Crap, so many phones to choose from.

Ok, here it goes, a phone for checking out Android.
Max price around 400 Euros, dollars, what ever.
Not the cheapest of CPUs so the thing can actually do something without crashing the hole time, so I should be able to work smoothly with it.
I would choose a Samsung because of the easier Voice Over transition to Voice assistant, but I also don't mind talkback.

Ok, hit me with your ideas. I thought of an older Flagship model like an s9 or s10.

Greetings Moritz.