Re: Monthly chat April 2020

No worries Dark. I love Dark chocolate, and Right now I'm in a dark room. You want to know why? The light is evil dark. Its evil. When I look up at it I feel drained, and tired. It has nothing to do with me just finishing exercising when it happened. Its the light's fault dark! its the light! haaaaaaa! I motion to destroy all forms of light in this world, and only allow darkness to prevail! We'll see how much better we become! No famine! No corona Virus! No world war! Oporation dark curtain will be a massive success!