Re: Grand theft Accessibility Has Arrived!

Hi there liam, awesome mod thus far. I love it, just a few suggestions to give ya or perhaps also a few questions. So my first suggestion is to also add dlc vehicle content in spawning of vehicles. At the moment I am only seeing just the default vehicles in the game that can be spawned. My second suggestion or question is that because the keystrokes within the mod will conflict with the trainer mod that most are familiar with, would it be possible to either add a toggle keystroke to toggle the numpad keys on and off for use with the trainer? or perhaps would it be possible in the settings to have it switch to maybe shift plus the numpad keys for the mod or even deactive the settings of the mod for combination with the trainer? I think that might help a lot of people out until you would replace the entire trainer mod, that's if you have that in mind. But so far, the targetting system is what I really love about the modd. You're doing an awesome job on it.

Keep up the good work.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : taljazz24 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : barbossa88 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : taljazz24 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : taljazz24 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marko via Audiogames-reflector