Re: Galactic Colonies: Public accessible alpha version available

@Brad, the timers in the game actually work fine whilst the game is running, including those on the commercial complex, the issue seems to be that the game stops running when you go back to the home screen or close the Ap.

I think this might be an issue with how the game is interacting with Ios settings, since it seems to have happened with both the new beta 1.25, and the older public version, also it was not fixed when I redownloaded the program and restored my save from the cloud backup.

One thing I notice, is that on the settings screen, if I go into the programs settings for galactic colonies, there is no listing for either notifications or background ap refresh, just siri suggestions and mobile data. This I think might be the problem.
I'll try updating Ios just to see if that is the issue, and I've droped the developer an email.

I really hope this gets fixed though, since whilst it is possible to play, it does basically mean the only way I can complete any research is by spending energy cells and boosters, which is obviously a pest.