Re: downloads for Dear MR Potter and other point north media.

Hi.

I've found a blog online that states the guy who makes these podcasts, wasn't a very nice person to his ex wife.

You can read the blog post if you'd like but you can't read Lani's statement  because the link can no longer be found: https://www.thisisdanielle.net/blog/re-a-statement

I'll still enjoy the podcasts because the guy does great voices and well, I just enjoy it.

This was two years ago and you can't really find anything else online about him, apparently he wasn't very nice, to her but he says he wasn't this way so, I don't know what to believe and don't really care to much. All I can say is, I hope they've both moved on by now and have gotten the help they need.