audacity help with game recordings?

Hi all, this might sound weird since it is in the general game forum, but this is game related since i want to use audacity to record game play's at some point. how ever, i am not sure on how to do it. can any one please tell me how can i record the system audio and my voice at the same time? i know with recording the system audio i will need to make use of either wasapi loopback or sterio mix. but how can i include my voice along side the recording? thanks