Re: I know the value for health in The gate, but how to cheat my health

Didn't you guys learn this in school? Move the decimal, then multiple. To find what's 40% of 940: move the decimal place to the left twice to get 0.40, then multiple that with 940. To find 1%, it's 0.01 * 940. 0.40 * 940 = 376. 0.01 * 940 = 9.4.

Kai