Re: candy search

@Nina, I admire the ambition, and I will certainly say the more sweets the better big_smile.
Btw, I realised I made a mistake. The slogan for Basset's liquorice allsorts was "one too many and you might turn Berty," referring to the mascot Berty basset.

@Mirage, the first game now has a db page and can be Found here[.

It's actually a lot of fun. Most of the sweets involved seemed to be American ones, some of which we have over here like Twix and snickers, though some others like payday were ones I've only heard about in fiction, whilst others like three musketeers were entirely new to me, indeed when I first saw three musketeers I thought it was an enemy big_smile.

I also admit I did find the first boss a bit too much of a grind, with me doing only about 0.5% damage a hit, but then again I suppose that just shows I should've prepared more and bought more upgrades.