Re: Goalball one on one question

You can also use real alternative which is what I did, which gets you all the real player stuff in your browser but  none of the hassle of having it.

As to goalball one on one, well if I remember rightly the game only came on cd. There is also a good chance it might appear on the pressakey site for free some time or other, the way their  jungle hunt game did, so   even if someone did have the game passing  it around  would not be a good idea, indeed sinse the  developer himself is still very active and working I'd have to hand out warnings if someone did.

As regards the game itself however, I agree with Aaron. I tried the demo when they had it on their website, and it was really not interesting at  all. basically you picked a number 1-3, and the  there would be a random chance of getting a goal or not. there were three or four different messages for if you got a goal and some more for if you didn't, but that was p retty much it, just random dice rolls and some audio, heck you never even had to defend against the computer shooting.

If someone created the same game now with Bgt or dfe, we'd call it a practice game