Re: What's your most embarrassing topic/post?

@15, the thing here is that you were already at least a few years older than any of us when you first registered. I registered when I was 13, I'm pretty sure a lot of people in this topic are about that age themselves, hell I know one of them, namely DJEPIC, personally and can say he's a lot more mature than I ever was at that age, and probably more than I am now as well.
Needless to say, my most idiotic posts on this forum would without a doubt be my first posts, though really half of my posts in 2018 make me want to bang my head against a brick wall. I was such a fucking idiot back then. I made a complete ass of myself, not just in this community but elswair, and it's probably one of the worst years of my entire life, excluding possibly 2015 since that was pretty bad too.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector