Re: dino-rex, take control of a mighty tyranasaur, first one of its kind..

Oh man, this totally reminds me of the good old days of Playing the PSX game the Lost World, Jurassic Park! Did you get inspired from that game by any chance? It was a fairly playable game, at least as the Tyrannosaur, since it was mostly a side-scroller... But I always wished there could be an audio game adaptation that made all levels of the game playable! I definitely hope you develop this further... Perhaps we could play as different types of dinosaurs, unlocking bigger and stronger creatures as we complete different levels and such... Ah, don't mind me as I dream.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Locutus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : matthew2004 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rowangarel98 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector