vm questions

hello, I have some questions about vm ware. can someone pleaes respond to them for me?
Most of them are general curiosity but some are "what would happen if" types of things
1: how to get the sounds to stop being so latent?
2: how to get the sounds to stop stuttering?
3: is it possible to share folders with a host and a vm?
4: is it possible to create virtual hard drives for the vm?
5: what would happen if you were running a vm from an external drive and then the drive came out for some reason?
6: what is virtualization nesting, and can you run a vm inside a vm inside a vm inside a vm, and son on? how much processing power would you need to do this properly?
7: where can I find a linux vm with orca and sound?
8: how do I get mac OS installed on vmware?
9: one of my computers vm wi fi does not work. how to fix it?
10: is there a vm for braille note, or braille n speak, or such things like that?