Re: An appology and an update

Yo, I understand when you're passionate about something and wanting to show stuff out. I've heard the streams and such about this game and I'm honestly still looking forward for the day when this does gets out there. With that beintg said, take your time. No rush at all here and totally understandable.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : iceguard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector