Re: defeating the nightmare

Hi.

@camlorn How am I being immature? I've done the research, I trust the shop, that is enough for me.

They aren't going to give me duds, it would be stupid of them to do so as people would put it up on their review place and yes you could say they can take it down but I'm not going to be that parinoid about a shop, there's no point.

As for it being legal in one place and not in another, it doesn't matter to me. As long as nothing comes of it, and it shouldn't, I don't care.

I'm not hurting anyone, I'm just trying to live my life.

As for nightmares, I'm not sure how old the OP is but mushrooms and things like that could help them work through the nightmares if that option is availible to them, if not, then perhaps the best way is as you say, talking to doctores.