Re: Writing audiogames in Nim?

Hmm. Of course, all things considered, programming is down to skill more than language. To mension a saying I've heard it goes something like "Only a poor craftsman blames his tools." That being said, if you like the interface/rules more, use it. If it does a task that you need easier and with fewer steps than say python would, then you'd be a fool for not using it. That being said, multi-threading can be quite important, and if your project needs it, you might find python lacking. Multi-threading is one of those things where it's not right for every problem, but when it is right, you'd better do it right. That comes down to skill more than anything else, though.
Now, I think I will go check this thing out.