problem NVDA programs and games

Hi all.
I received answers for trading on Manamon 1, but it is a problem.
I don't know why NVDA doesn't read things on my screen once.
For example, in the settup, he doesn't read to me at all.
For example, when I have a checkbox, and I have space to check it, it doesn't tell me anything at all, and it doesn't tell me if it's checked or not.
At the same time, when I give brooches and I have to choose my destination where to save the program, it tells me how much, unknown.
Likewise, in some programs that I have installed, it doesn't read anything to me, and it tells me it's unknown.
Do you have an idea?
Whatever suggestion is good!
Thank you