Re: New addicting online fighting game!

hello everyone, thank you who has already purchased the game, and I would like to announce that I am translating the app, but I would need testers ... Some of you would be provided to download an app package for MacOS on Mega to judge everything that is not  Does it have to do with translation?  To contact me you can always send me an email on giochipercie...@gmail.com.  I also wanted to tell you that I have opened a podcast, and a youtube channel, where we can already find the first two episodes in which I talk about the initial setting of the speed and the menu.  Unfortunately they are only in Italian, but if interested, see all the links on the site, in the "social and other content" section.  As said, the OLTRE L'ECLISSE app is in beta on Windows, but, as no user has yet reported any errors, it will be published in the next few days;  the link is not on the site because it is a beta version, but will be published soon, you will also find the link on the official site.  For any questions or problems I invite you to contact me by e-mail.  Thanks for your patience and trust.  The Mega link is: https://mega.nz/file/d8QQlYTL#H5IpVTLIn … HzZQzOV7hA

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : martsales via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Maranatà via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Maranatà via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Maranatà via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector