Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hi everyone! My name is Brian Smith and I am a professor at Columbia University, where I do research on making existing video games blind-accessible and creating new types of audio navigation tools. I am the creator of the racing auditory display (RAD), which is described in a YouTube video here:
https://youtu.be/RZxWY7TXW0k

I’ve been following the community for a while but never created an account, so I’m excited to join fully and get more involved.

I’d also like to introduce @NairVish, who is working with me at Columbia on the research I mentioned. We’re both excited to be here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : kalahami222 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Idin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : esDesler via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : livia via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Falisca via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Raptor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : BrianSmith via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : NairVish via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Scarlet7779777 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Drakeula via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : henrike2 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Puppya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : iFralex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector