Re: Blogging Software

Seems this thing is back up and running again, which is excellent. So, I wanted to come back and post my initial thoughts on another, very accessible, blogging/journaling service. I actually read about it on this very website, thanks to another user. The service is called Dream Width, and it is located at http://www.dreamwidth.org . I just signed up for a free account and have set up my journal. I really like the service for a few reasons. First off, it is very accessible at least in OS X version 10.9.3 . I haven't yet tried it with Windows, so I don't know what it's like on that side of the aisle. But there are over 100 themes to choose from, and you can also customize the way your journal looks. I did comment on a post written by one of the developers, and she actually responded to me the very next morning. I highly recommend this journaling service to anyone who is still in search of an accessible platform. I might integrat e my journal into my new SAMNet website if and when I create it, but if that will even happen at all remains to be seen.