Re: silver dollar crack

Uh, yes. Pirated software is *always* better than purchased software.  Because with pirated software, you don't need to wait 4 days for a small-time developer to email you a new key because you upgraded the ram in your computer, or changed your hard drive.  So you have to remember that when we purchase software, we are making the moral decision to pay more money, for a worse experience.  I do this because it's the right thing to do, and I can afford it, but I can see how a lot of people just wouldn't make that decision.  Because software is the only market in the world where paying legally for the product means you get a product that is, actually, worse.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : paddy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : scotf2012 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gadgetman2227 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector