Re: Time of conflict 2.0 major upgrade!

Thank you for your reply.
I'm not experienced enough  in Time of conflict to respond on your message. I'm having trouble on getting my transporters loaded. I press f on the fighters for example and y as the manual says, but then they just moves out of my city and in again, and nothing happens. I could have used some examples in the manual, because there are a few things which doesn't work like this. Yeah, of course it works, but the manual says: Press y to move in the current cell.
I've found a bug which I find weird that the beta testers hasn't catched in the test periode:
If you press the applications key and find the command which returns a fighter to the city to get refueled, it won't work because the command and shortcut key is wrong. The command activates H and it says the command should be activated by pressing H as well. The right command is ctrl H. smile
I have to play the game some more, but I start to find it borring after having played it for a while.