Re: Galactic Colonies: Public accessible alpha version available

Nope, asteroid fields can't be mined as yet, I'm guessing labels will come in the future, this is after all a very early alpha version of the accessibility changes.

@simba, the missions are actually sort of incidental, or at least there are lots more ways to get XP and do things with each colony than just completing a mission and moving on, since you get Xp for total number of colonists, total buildings built, and explored regions as well as for just completing the mission.
Also, when you unlock buildings like the tradeport later, there are other tasks to do, like completing trade port offers, and probably more things later with buildings I haven't unlocked.

That is why I am personally waiting for the surroundings access fix, (and hopefully a fix to the timer bug), since at the moment I have a lot of buildings like the community park, that I cannot make as much use of, and some tasks, such as making goods in the trade port require heavy use of connections.

I'd also like to see the robotics centre fixed as well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blind-gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mikrima via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aish via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector