Re: packing sounds with camlaun rapper

You can get stereo out of camlorn_audio.  The problem with camlorn_audio is that I didn't know what a mutex was and OpenALSoft was so broken that I had to fork it back then.  Net result: the library is stable till it's not.  I'm assuming Sam probably just figured out the minimum subset that doesn't fall down randomly and used that.  If you don't touch streaming at all I think you're probably okay but I feel like there's something else in there that used threads.

Let me put it this way: the source code is no longer available because I was getting too many "This is breaking in ways that aren't my fault, please help" requests after I had officially stopped maintaining it.  And it was usually not actually their fault either.

So, given that it's currently the only option until Synthizer finishes becoming something, try to use it if you want.  But I am still surprised someone is.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector