Re: i build a music player and got some questions

Hi,
@10: I have just replied to your pm. Although I'll repeat it here as well, so others can see, use "*.mp3" instead of ".mp3". Now you're basically selecting everything named .mp3, but you most likely want everything ending with .mp3, therefore *.mp3, the ** operator as middle argument will cause searching in all subdirectories, as described in the article I post earlier.
If you get any errors, it'd be helpful if you posted them as well. Line 11 looks syntactically correct at first look to me, but I don't know pygame's functions, so may be there are some missing arguments etc.

Also, this pm system definitely needs a mail announcement system. If there weren't the pms sending spambot, I would perhaps discover your message few years later. big_smile

Best regards

Rastislav

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector