Re: Site updates 26th April

@2 Hello Pitermach, here's your deer good old friend from Poland, Slender man. I'm really satisfied with your work and I hope that we will be able to crush your soul into small chunks and bits and officially turn you into an animated lifeless body that will be used to buy the products of our sponsors and vote for my favourite political candidates. There's only one more thing you must do, Give me a thumbs up.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector