Live Internet Broadcast to Consider

Hello All,

I am very glad that the AudioGames website is back up and running again, at the original domain, might I add. However, this is not the topic at hand.
Today, I want to invite you to listen to a live broadcasting session that a friend and I have started about a year ago. This infrequent stream began as a small website titled RealRandomRadio. Our initial purpose was to offer "random entertainment," which at this point is somehow becoming structured.
Anyway, I thought that some of the topics we will be covering in this live stream might be of interest to some of you.
Some of these topics include: assistive technology, as well as mainstream technology updates, brief historical overview of a group of indigenous people residing in Mexico, an introduction to memory palaces and memory tricks, and much more!
So, in a sense, this stream is rather random!
I hope that some of you will join us today at 2:00 PM Central Standard Time for an hour to an hour-and-a-half of informative, if not interesting, content.
When the time comes, clicking this link will direct you to a page with instructions on how to listen to our content. Essentially, the file that you will be launching has a .pls extension. If you are experiencing any difficulties, comment on this post, and I will be happy to provide an alternative listening method.
Hope to see you there.
By the way, there is a phone number you can call if you wish to interact with the show. Tune in, and we will give it to you.