Re: windows GCC compiler

@5
It....kind of doesn't actually.  I would avoid scons like the plague.  I used it for camlorn_audio and abandoned it because it took scons more time to do whatever scons did than it did to run the actual compiler itself.  In release mode with all the slow optimization flags turned on that make the compiler take forever.  Plus, unless things improved over there it's barely maintained and has trouble finding toolsets.  NVDA uses it, yes, but primarily I think that's because getting off your build system is hard, and they do a lot of weird custom stuff that they can't just port.  Scons and everything to do with it is fragile as hell.