streets of rage 4, anyone getting it?

Hey all.

So as always with these games I seam to be late to the party. but in case others weren't aware, Sor4 will drop  april 30th this year and it promisse to bring backk the old sor vibe. Haven't played those games myself, I'm just going to see and wait how it will play out.

What I could gather from gameplay recordings sounds promissing, although the punch and other hit sounds do miss the power behind them in my opinion.

So, will anyone else get the game? I suppose we won't have any real accessibility in the game, so we just need to see how playable the hole thing is.

Greetings Moritz.