Re: tripping on truffles.

mastodont wrote:

I have tried truffles a few times when I was in the netherlands and I quite liked them. The first experience was intense and I wasn't prepared for it but it taught me a valuable lesson: it's very important to have an open mindset and lay all fears aside. Even the tiniest bit of doubt and fear can be intensiffied a thousand times and you could feel like you are in hell. I will deffinitely try them again when I'll have the chance, the hallucinations were quite pleasant and interesting. I also experienced hallucinations with my echolocation sense, if you are born blind you might know what I'm talking about, a thing which hasn't happened with other drugs.
I would advise anyone to think twice before doing them, and if you've done only alcohol in your life then prepare for an experience like nothing you've ever felt before.
From my experiences I can say that no drug's effects can be described or explained since, in essence, they change your way of perceiving things and understanding the world. It's like trying to explain what sight is to someone born blind, you can try but it will never work.
I know there are quite a few blind people who enjoy weed, I enjoy it too but when it comes to actually describing the feeling and why I enjoy it I can't put it into words, and I am sure the others feel the same.

Truth, I might try these one day, but not with my friends. My partner will take care of me in case something bad happens, I think even the best of friends would be too interested in partying around mushrooms to do the right things.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector