Re: server rental options

Also, if you want Windows specifically, there is also https://www.upcloud.com, they are $10 one time, or you can put more if you want. They also offer a 3 day trial, but if you email their support team, they can extend it. smile
Another one,

https://www.atlantic.net

I've never used this one personally, but I've seen many various Youtube videos on them. https://www.vultr.com is one I've tried, but be warned, if you fail to pay for some reason, if you do not contact them to have them change your due date, they could close your account.

https://www.skysilk.com would have been another good one if their accessibility was better, as their cheapest is also $10 a month. However, I think Digital Ocean or Linode are the best options, if you want something under $10.

Hth, and sorry for double posting. I know this post was long.