contact details for driftwood

Hi all
earlier today, I decided to purchase entombed again to while away a few hours of lockdown. |I was able to pay for it, but the game will not upgrade to the full version regardles of what I try. I entered the paypal transaction ID too. The contact me page on driftwood opens up the horrible windows 10 mail application that I can't do much with. does anyone have an address I can contact jason with? or any solution? thanks

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : djsenter via Audiogames-reflector