I'd like a site where i can download Dolly parton albems.

Hi.

I've been looking around but for the life of me cannot find a site to download all of Dollies albems, can someone help?

I'll admit, I did try to torrent them but no luck there either.

I don't want to get into this streaming music thing as i like to have coppies of my music on my hard drive but is that the only way apart from downloading the stuff from youtube?