Re: Thief questions in ahc

I play the beats with both revenge skill and compassion skill and here’s what I observed. Revenge if you use you get critical hits more often. However I like compassion better because you just use the skill before the battle and you never really have a problem killing 99% of the foes! Plus you save a lot of money because you don’t spend so much on healing potions. For me revenge is nicer to have and you feel better when you kill the crap out of the enemies but I think although I’m only level 18 that compassion skill will be greater used throughout the game. Am I wrong to think that? Anyway it’s a great game very well done and I wish we had more like these.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : apostolosm7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yousuf via Audiogames-reflector