Re: need a programmer for upcoming assessible mobil game

ok. so you have an idea for a game but no details. you have a story, but we don't know what it is and you think you have sounds. personally I wouldn't touch that with a borrowed proverbial but if I was a programmer that could do what you wanted, i'd want at least 50 thousand and at least 25% of any profits. I think you're better off learning to program yourself. don't run before you can walk.

to explain, I have heard plenty of people saying, I have a great idea for a game and I have sounds. they think they did the hard bit. the idea is the easy bit. the sounds would probably have to be changed anyway so you've got sound editing and creation on top of that, and then the coading which is the hard bit. it's not just a case of typing in push up arrow, guy moves forward and makes footstep noise. that's possibly 20 lines of code just there depending on how it's all made.

just for another example: it's like saying, I have a great idea for a book. it's about dragons. how much will you charge me to write it for me?
sorry if that sounds harsh but unfortunately that's reality.
also, if you want somebody to take you seriously, the word assessable in your topic name really doesn't help.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector