Re: Monthly Chat - May, 2020

@Jayde:
To answer your questions:

Well, I really like the current season, even though there is quite a summer heat during this time in India. But I like the fact that I don't feel as lazy as during the winter.

Yes, rhesus chart by Charles Stross, the fifth book in the Laundry Files series. This book also has the most depressing ending among all the Laundry Files books I have read so far.

I would stay away from the last question, because as a programmer, (Or at least student who is learning programming, and hopes to be one in the future,) I hate the infinite loops which do not serve any purpose other than consuming resources.

On to the other topics:

I am looking for something new to read, since I do like to take a break from the series of books I read usually. I like books with mages within them, with deep analysis of magic. In short, research the magic as if it is science.

If you do have something in your knowledge like that, please recommend it to me.

Also, one final note: I am as of the first May 2020, now 21 years old.