Re: What Gives, YouTube

@17, I don't think he was literally saying not to name a channel that. Even if he were, I highly doubt one random forum post would sway the decision of the person who's creating the channel. I took it as more of a friendly bit of advice. Extra dark gaming does not sound like something I'd want to watch in the slightest. It sounds either vaguely racist, or like a really stupid ad for fried chicken. Just my opinion, but really, with all the content people are creating these days, you've gotta stand out from the pack. The first, and one of the most effective, ways to do that is to come up with a name that people will remember. Maybe it's just me and one other person who would cringe at a title like that, but hey, different strokes, I guess.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector