Re: Cosmic Rage, a futuristic MUD unlike any other

Wow!
It has been ages since I gave everyone an update on this thread.
Let me see what has happened...
Well first, we majorly overhauled our reporting system and can now dynamicly record tracebacks, especially those that happen often, and then fix them on the bounce. Basically what this means is if coders are logged out, tracebacks are not lost and instead when we log in we can see, oh, this broke 6 times, where this broke only twice. priority!
We took on another member of staff, a very hard working one. Lots of new story arks are cropping up and I love where players are running with them.
I can't remember if I updated the thread with some of this (so sorry if I repeat somewhat).
We now have origin positions which the players have really got stuck into!
We have a new farming system, the old one having been completely forgotten about,not to mention this week alone houses got some massive TLC and the feedback from that has been absolutely amazing!
Always bug fixes and stability improvemens (app store style) but what else, hmm.
We updated all our planet descriptions for a better quality when scanning which is always nice. the origin planets now all have backstories...
I could honestly sit here for days trying to catch everyone up, but obviously you all know the best way is to play. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector