AI Dungeon, aAI Dungeon now fully accessible on the web

Hello all,

I'll update the AI Dungeon topic as well, but just thought I'd let you know that I've been playing AI Dungeon ever since it came out and it has been improving by leaps and bounds in terms of accessibility. I originally played it on my phone but that relied a lot on dictation which didn't always get things right.

I found workarounds to play the web version, but for a long time, up until last week really, parts of it could really be a headache.

I am happy to tell you though that the game is super-accessible now with clearly-labeled buttons, no problems with overlays staying after the window is officially closed, and an eas-to-use ui that makes it as easy for me to play it as my sighted friends.

I brought up a couple things to the developers and they fixed them within a day. If anything added to this game falls apart, this is definitely a game where the developers are definitely willing, able, and eager to make sure everyone can play.

In truth, This game is really good for us because it is a mainstream trendy game right now among the sighted as well as the blind and I have had many sighted people hanging on my every word as I tell them of some of the antics I've had on there.

For the most part also, there is now a "Safe Mode" that will filter out most of the inappropriate stuff, both from things you read and things you encounter while playing. It isn't perfect, as in a game I played today there was a make-out session I didn't want that went borderline R-rated, but all and all, it is much easier to avoid filth if you don't want it.

It's rare that a mainstream, very popular game gets this sort of opportunity for the blind, so just thought I'd share it.

Also, if you don't like the scenarios, there is a new "Game of the Week" option that comes out every Tuesday or Wednesday usually, you can now create and play scenarios made by others, and of course there is always the custom options.

The game also knows a lot of popular franchises and I had a lot of fun  with IP when I played a member of the Legion of Doom and hunted down the Justice League one by one, though I got Black Cannary fighting on my side.

Just thought I'd let you know.

also, the game updates almost every day, and frequently several times a day. And there is also a contributor studio where you help train and build the AI (right now by helping it learn how to generate and monitor quests) and when a human gets around to reviewing them, you get points which you will one day be able to redeem for cool prizes. No word as to what those prizes are, and I'd train the thing even without rewards, but interested. And that part is also 100% accessible.

if you want a quick link, here it is.

play.aidungeon.io